BOX OFFICE REPRESENTATIVES / HOUSE MANAGER
Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
Sunset Playhouse seeks Box Office Representatives / House Managers immediately. The ideal candidate will be hired and trained as both a Box Office Representative and House Manager.
In the role of Box Office Rep you will be the primary contact for Sunset’s patrons. As the House Manager you will be Sunset’s representative to its patrons and volunteers.
This is a fast-paced job in a fun and rewarding creative work environment. Working primarily afternoons, evenings and/or weekends, the position requires a high level of customer service.
Responsibilities as a Box Office Representative include:
- Act as the main customer service representative for the Ticket Office.
- Process telephone, mail and walk up ticket orders.
- Assist and respond to patrons with information about Theater.
- Perform tasks as assigned.
Responsibilities as a House Manager include:
- Assign the front of house volunteers their positions and train as needed.
- Maintain audience safety and comfort.
- Interact with patrons and volunteers.
- Ensure the bar and concession areas are stocked.
- Make end of night deposit.
- Coordinate with the Stage Manager for running of the show
- Ticket Office and/or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer and data entry skills
- Basic math skills and cash handling experience
We are interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people. Theater experience not required.
Email your resume to email@example.com. Please include the words “Box Office Rep / House Manager” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Accepting applications until positions are filled. No calls please.
Sunset Playhouse School for the Arts offers a wide variety of performing arts classes for all ages and all interest levels taught by the area’s top professional teaching artists.
As a growing company we are always looking for experienced, energetic, skilled, teachers to join our organization so that they can be a positive influence in the lives of children ages 3 – 15. Currently we are looking for instructors for our summer camps. Instructors are needed June 11 – August 3 for a variety of teaching opportunities. Teaching commitment ranges from 2 hours per day, ½ day, or full day for one or two weeks at a time depending on course assignment.
Teachers needed in: drama, improvisation, readers theater, musical theater, preschool theater, play writing, and others.
For more information about the openings, including requirements and application process, contact Erika Navin at 262-782-4431 x305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.